Last updated: 2001.10.16
- Be sure to set security alarm when leaving house long time.
- Dust off your shoes (dirt, water) with black door mat before entrance.
- Do not walk in the room with shoes on.
- Wipe off wheels of luggage's before bringing them into rooms.
- Do not wheel on the carpet in the hallway. (Keep the carpet CLEAN)
- Do not wheel on the floor in rooms. (Keep the floor CLEAN)
- Do not drop anything sharp on the floor of living room/bed room. (Easy to dent)
- Keep separate flammable garbage and incombustibles.
- Keep clean kitchen, rest room and bathroom.
- No smoking.
Reverse Disclaimer: These rules are reproduced without the original author's permission.