Tai Chi Chuen
This is a collection of personal notes and references on Chinese Wushu, especially Tai Chi Chuen.
Tai Chi Information
- Interested in Tai Chi? What is the best way to learn Tai Chi?
- My personal journey into learning Tai Chi Chuen
- Read about Master Bow Sim Mark , my sifu, and her school
- Chat with fellow Tai Chi players at the Tai Chi club at Yahoo
Tai Chi Techniques
- The six Characteristics of good Tai Chi
- The six Requirements for practising good Tai Chi
- Counting and Tai Chi -- why one should count during beginning Tai Chi Practice
Tai Chi and other Wushu Forms
- Combined Tai Chi Chuen -- the standardized Tai Chi form created by the Chinese National Atheletic Committee. Sifu Mark published the first Chinese text book on the form.
- The Essential of Combined Tai Chi Form -- a shorten and more advanced version of the Combined Tai Chi Form.
- The Taste of Tai Chi Form -- a great learning and teaching short form containing 12 key movements of Tai Chi.
- The Essential of Tai Chi Form -- a very short form for fast learning and experimenting.
- Tai Chi Sword
- Kung Li Chuen -- a basic Shaolin training form