Scratch 2.0 now works with Picoboard !
- We are running Scratch 2.0 the web version
- on Chrome
- on a Mac running OSX 10.9.4
- Start a new Scratch project on Chrome
- After selecting "Add an Extension" on the "More Blocks" selection, double click on "Picoboard".
- Uou are presented with some documentation on the right side.
- You have to download a plugin installer (for the Mac in my case).
- Double click on the downloaded "Scratch Device Plugin" installer.
- Drag / move the Scratch Device Plugin into the Plugin folder. (You will need administrator access).
- estart Chrome, and Picoboard works!