Ok. Narrowed my choices down and put in one bid for a down town loft. The bid is aggressive and reasonable. The plan is in motion... Selecting the right loft was/is a difficult decision process. Location, building, views, facilities, parking, transportation access, noise, retail access (supermarket, dry cleaners, take out food, postoffice..), etc.
Part of the moving process is to clear out existing stuff getting ready for move. Don't forget, I am the master of moving, as you can see in my moving tips back in 1996. Now it is time for me to follow my own advice again. Anticipating this move (you know I'll move eventually) I have been slowly putting up a lot of my belongings for sale. Simplify, simplify, even if I am not moving.
What are the stuff that I'll missing, living at the Farm?
- Watching a pair of wild rabbits playing in the driveway
- falling asleep and waking to the sound of birds
- moon lite back deck at 3am
- smell of clean clean air
- practising rollerblade in front of my house around the cul-de-sac
- hopping on to the bike path 1/2 mile away
- neighbohood dinner