Still Waiting

Finally I heard that the seller's agent gathered all the architectural drawings and about to send it to my Architect. That took a long time. Meanwhile on the attorney front everything about the P&S should be negotiated except for one thing -- whether I can put something there about the developer doing the custom work using their contractors. We worked out some language to put into the P&S and now lets see if they will agree. I was hoping to get this done this week -- "buying a loft for my birthday" as Karen put it. But that is unlikely to happen and I have to wait some more.