How many pair of headphones do you have? I have the following: _
- Several pairs of wired earpiece for my cellphone, one in the car, one in the bag, one on the desk, etc.
- One pair of B&O cool looking and reasonably sounding A8 headphones for my iPod Shuffle
- One bluetooth headset, for my phone
- One noise cancelling Bose QuietComfort 2 for listening to music while travelling on the plane, or sleeping on the plane
- One wireless RS120 headphone for watching TV without disturbing others in the house.
One pair of wired headphone + mic for Skyping on my PC
Too many pairs? Exactly. There are some products out there now that combine a cellphone headset with a stereo headset for listening to music on the go. But how about adding a audio passthru mode so that I can hear the traffic when I want to? and improve the sound quality.